- To offer Jewish Community Centers and YM/YWHAs in North America the opportunity to reach teens through participation in the JCC Maccabi Games®
- To provide Jewish youth with a supportive environment that fosters mutual respect and sportsmanship, where they can interact in a safe atmosphere of fun and fair play.
- To cultivate a deeper understanding and instill in Jewish youth an appreciation of Jewish values, to enrich their Jewish identity in an informal setting, and to encourage their identification with the State of Israel.
- To promote and encourage the health, physical fitness and well-being of Jewish youth through participation in the JCC Maccabi Games® and in other recreational and athletic activities.
- To introduce Jewish youth to the international Maccabi Movement that presents athletic, cultural, and social opportunities for Jews from around the world.